Monday, May 16, 2011

Information for Entrepreneurs Seeking Angel Capital and for Angels Wanting to Invest in Entrepreneurs

I am a counselor at the Idaho Small Business Development Center and the Administrator of the Boise Angel Fund. In these two capacities I often am asked questions by both entrepreneurs seeking angel capital and by potential angels thinking of investing in an early stage business.

To address both of these, I write a column every other week in the Idaho Statesman's Business Insider magazine. Because you must have a paid subscription to the magazine to read the articles, I am going to reproduce them here after they are published in the hope that they might be helpful to both entrepreneurs and angels.

I hope you find them helpful and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment